For the year 2011, Delloitte Football released their latest version of richest football club list in the world, in 2011. The assets of the football club has recorded quite fantastic. So it’s not a secret anymore if football is not just a sport, but also represents a promising industry.
An example is the soccer club Real Madrid, although the club has already spent a lot of money to fix the team, but likely fail to win the championship this year, it still worth the Spanish football team has never subsided and still occupies the top position as the richest football club worldwide.
Los Blancos (nickname Real Madrid) get their income from merchandise sales, television broadcasting rights and also the club sponsor. This year is the sixth consecutively times achievement obtained by Real Madrid as the richest football club.
Meanwhile toughest rivals Real Madrid, the Barcelona, although the achievement for the past few years is better than Real Madrid, the team’s wealth was still less than Real Madrid. However, Barcelona revenue opportunities can be increased very dramatically in the next year, because there is a new sponsor with strong financial, the Qatar Foundation.
While football clubs from England, though not as the world’s richest team, but they dominate the list of the richest teams for this year. Call it the Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and others. This is the complete list of the world’s richest football club in 2011.
1. Real Madrid, Spain, wealth reached £ 359.1 million
2. Barcelona, Spain, wealth reached £ 325.9 million
3. Manchester United, England, wealth reached £ 278.5 million
4. Bayern Munich, Germany, wealth reached £ 246.6 million
5. Arsenal, England, wealth reached £ 224 million
6. Chelsea, England, wealth reached £ 209.5 million
7. AC Milan, Italy, wealth reached £ 193.1 million
8. Liverpool, England, wealth reached £ 184.5 million
9. Inter Milan, Italy, wealth reached £ 184.1 million
10. Juventus, Italy, wealth reached £ 167.8 million
11. Manchester City, England, wealth reached £ 125.1 million
12. Tottenham Hotspur, England, wealth reached £ 119.8 million
13. Hamburger SV, Germany, wealth reached £ 119.7 million
14. Olympique Lyonnais, France, wealth reached £ 119.6 million
15. Olympique Marseille, France, wealth reached £ 115.5 million
16. Schalke 04, Germany, wealth reached £ 114.5 million
17. Atletico Madrid, Spain, wealth reached £ 101.9 million
18. AS Roma, Italy, wealth reached £ 100.5 million
19. VfB Stuttgart, Germany, wealth reached £ 94 million
20. Aston Villa, England, wealth reached £ 89.6 million