In addition to the refreshing taste, fruit juice which turns out to have very good benefits for health. For now, most fruit can be used as juices, so each person can customize with their favorite fruits.
The following are examples of some fruit juices and good for health benefits. Consume presentation can by using ice or not.
A lot of people who liked this avocado juice, because in addition to fresh, this juice also able to satiate somebody who consume it. But not only that, avocado juice also has a very good effect on health.
Avocado fruit contains potassium, iron, sodium, calcium and phosphorus that are beneficial to the body. Addition of avocado also contains lots of vitamin C, vitamin A and niacin. Avocado has a fat content by 20 to 30 times more in comparison with other types of fruits. Effect of fat content is that it can provide enough energy when consumed.
For beauty, the fat content in avocados can also keep the skin moist. Avocados can be used as a face mask with the way the apply on face. With the mask avocados, dry skin will be slightly oily and moist.
If the avocado juice is consumed one drink per day, will give a positive effect as follows:
- Moisturize and tighten the skin
- Helps the formation of red blood cells
- Prevents anemia
Almost all red colored fruit are rich in lycopene. Although the fruit is yellowish pink on the outside but the inside is very red fruit. Like tomatoes, guava pulp red also rich in lycopene. Lycopene in red guava has many benefits, as antioxidants and nourish the male reproductive system. Therefore the consumption of red guava juice regularly can also increase fertility in men.
As for the guava are rich in fiber which is known to help prevent gastrointestinal cancer and can lower cholesterol in the body. Vitamin C content in guava fruit is five times more than oranges. This vitamin is concentrated in the outer skin and flesh is soft and thick. Vitamin C content in guava able to meet the daily requirement of vitamin C for children aged 13-20 years, which reached 80-100 mg per day and adults reach 70-75 mg per day.
Among the various types of fruit juice, guava contains the highest vitamin C and contain enough vitamin A. Compared to other fruits such as oranges that have a content of 49 mg/100 g vitamin C, vitamin C content of guava two-fold. Vitamin C is very good as antioxidants.
The main functions of guava juice for the body are:
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Prevent and treat thrush
- Prevent bone loss
Mango juice also has a healthy nutrition, here’s an example.
- Content of oxygen in the mango is very good for the digestive tract. While riboflavin content in it, very good for health throat, mouth and eyes
- Mango possess certain chemical and pharmacological effects that is astringent, missiles urine, antioxidants, missiles sputum, loss of appetite and toner additives.
- Experts believe that the mango is the source of carotenoids called beta crytoxanthin, suppressor of cancer that is good and effective.
- Mango also potent to help cure various illnesses, including sore throat, ulcers, asthma, shortness of breath, skin inflammation, influenza, asthma, impaired vision and bleeding gums. It also can cope with intestinal worms, diarrhea, scabies, boils, eczema, abdominal colic, motion sickness, arthritis, hernia, poor appetite, vaginal discharge and menstrual disorders.
- Mangoes are also rich in antioxidant vitamins such as vitamins C and E. One mango contains seven grams of fiber which can help the digestive system. Most fiber dissolves in water and can keep the cholesterol in the body remained in normal condition.
This blog should be printed out and put on every school in the city, because healthy foods is important for children too.
This atrlcie went ahead and made my day.
Lucky me! Because I like juice very much!